To have a clear view of all the processing of your personal data, we invite you to take a few minutes to read this entire document.
When you browse our website www.moncomble-paris.com or when you place an order on our site, we collect and process a certain amount of personal data concerning you.
In these cases, the person responsible for processing your personal data is MONCOMBLE CAMILLE, Craftsman with the SIREN number 817.425.713, and whose registered office is at 6 LES DOUX, 37120, LUZE. You can contact MONCOMBLE CAMILLE at email@example.com
Your personal data is processed for strictly limited purposes, namely:
Process and track the evolution of an order you placed with MONCOMBLE CAMILLE (this purpose includes validating your order, managing your payment, and delivering your order);
Communicate information to other websites, media partners, and social networks to offer you relevant promotional and advertising messages corresponding to your interests (third-party cookies);
Contact you regarding an order you placed;
Manage claims as part of our after-sales service;
Process a request made through our contact form;
Manage our accounting;
Analyze the attendance and audience of our site.
The processing of your personal data carried out by MONCOMBLE CAMILLE systematically relies on a legal basis that varies depending on the type of processing. In most cases, the processing of your personal data is based on its necessity concerning the execution of our contractual obligations to you.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be filled out; otherwise, we will not be able to provide you with the full services concerned.
- Who is responsible for processing my personal data?
- What personal data is processed from the website www.moncomble-paris.com, and when is it collected?
- Why is my personal data collected?
- What are the legal bases for the processing of my personal data?
- Am I obliged to provide my personal data?
- How do I manage my cookie preferences?
- How long will my personal data be stored?
- Is my personal data secure?
- Where is my personal data stored?
- Who is my personal data shared with?
- What are my rights regarding my personal data?
Who is responsible for processing my personal data?
The person responsible for processing your personal data from the website www.moncomble-paris.com is MONCOMBLE CAMILLE, an Artisan with SIREN number 817.425.713 and headquartered at 6 LES DOUX, 37120, LUZE. You can contact MONCOMBLE CAMILLE:
- By mail, at the above address;
- By email, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data is processed from the website www.moncomble-paris.com, and when is it collected?
In accordance with applicable legislation, we only collect and process adequate, relevant, and non-excessive personal data concerning the purposes for which they are collected. The nature of the personal data collected thus varies depending on the context that justifies the collection. For instance, when you place an order on our website, we ask you to provide us with the following personal data:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Postal address
This cookie usage involves the collection of the following personal data:
- Browser used
- Device used
- IP address
- Navigation data
You can find more information about the cookies we use in section 6 of this document.
Why is my personal data collected?
All the personal data we process are collected for defined, explicit, and legitimate purposes and will not be subject to further processing incompatible with these purposes. Generally, we collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To process and monitor an order you placed with MONCOMBLE CAMILLE;
- To contact you regarding an order you placed;
- To handle claims as part of our after-sales service;
- To process a request made through our contact form;
- To manage our accounting;
- To analyze the traffic and audience of our site.
What are the legal bases for the processing of my personal data?
Regulations require that any processing of personal data be based on a legal foundation. It's the existence of a legal foundation that will condition the legality of personal data processing.
The regulations provide various legal bases that can justify the processing of personal data, such as the person's consent, the necessity of the processing regarding contractual execution, or compliance with a legal obligation.
For MONCOMBLE PARIS, the processing of your personal data is alternately based on the following:
- The necessity of processing for the performance of the contract concluded between you and our company or the related pre-contractual measures;
- Compliance with a legal obligation;
- Your express and prior consent.
Am I obliged to provide my personal data?
Generally, we will never force you to provide your personal data. However, providing certain personal data is necessary for the services we offer.
These data are identifiable by an asterisk "*". If you do not wish to provide this essential data, we cannot guarantee access to the concerned service(s).
How do I manage my cookie preferences?
How long will my personal data be stored?
We commit to keeping your personal data only for the period necessary for the fulfillment of the processing's purposes. This storage duration will necessarily vary depending on the data type and the concerned processing.
Is my personal data secure?
To protect your personal data, we have adopted internal physical and logical security measures to ensure your data's integrity and confidentiality as much as possible.
Where is my personal data stored?
Your personal data is only stored in databases located within the European Union.
Who is my personal data shared with?
The personal data collected on our website may be shared with third-party companies in the following cases:
- When we use a subcontractor's services to fulfill the processing's purposes;
- When we use service providers to host our databases;
In this case, our website is hosted by the company Shopify.
What are my rights regarding my personal data?
Because of our activity, we carry out various processes on your personal data. However, you alone remain in control of your data and its use. Therefore, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- You can access all your personal data processed by MONCOMBLE CAMILLE;
- You can update or request the deletion of your personal data;
- You can object to the processing of your personal data;
- You can withdraw your consent when it justified the processing of your personal data;
- You can request the communication in an interoperable format of all your personal data processed by MONCOMBLE CAMILLE to exercise your right to portability.
LAST UPDATED: FEBRUARY 2019